ANYONE CAN FALL…
Prevent it from happening to you!
The Erie St. Clair Falls Prevention Mobile Clinic is a group of health care providers from the community who assess an individual’s risk of having a fall, and discuss how one can reduce the risk and remain independent.
Appointments are necessary.
Call Heather Barrington at (519) 258-2146 ext. 3114.
Leamington and District Half Century Centre, 160 Talbot Street East, Leamington.
You should come to a clinic if you:
- Are 65 years of age or older.
- Have difficulty getting around.
- Live alone or in assisted living.
- Want to remain independent.
- Have had a fall or near fall.
- Have a fear of falling.
- Want to maintain or improve balance.
For an appointment, please contact Heather Barrington at (519) 258-2146 ext. 3114.